The course rating and slope values for Pasatiempo are:
Course handicap tables are posted outside the pro shop or you can use the USGA Course Handicap Calculator to determine your course handicap.
USGA Rules of Golf and the following Local Rules Govern All Play:
Out Of Bounds: Defined by the course-side edges of white stakes at ground level, perimeter fences, and paved roads and culverts on holes #2, #5, #6, #8, and #9; a ball coming to rest on or beyond these roads is out of bounds, even if it lies on a part of the course that is in bounds for another hole. When playing the 11th hole, a player May Not Hit their tee shot over the 12th green.
Immovable Obstructions: Relief, with no penalty, for all immovable obstructions is within one club-length of the nearest point of complete relief, no nearer the hole and in the general area
Elevated Power Lines on holes #6 and #17: Balls striking wires MUST be replayed, no penalty.
· Hole #11 only: Local Rules B-2 is in effect allowing the additional penalty option of dropping and playing from within two-club lengths of the point on the opposite edge, equidistant to where the ball last crossed the area edge. Stakes with markings are posted on both sides of this penalty area for reference.
Drop Zones Available as Additional Options for Relief for:
· # 7 for interference from the Turf nursery behind the green, without penalty
· # 11 for a ball in the penalty area last crossing the area edge beyond the bridge, one stroke penalty.
· # 16 for a ball in penalty area short and right of the putting green, one stroke penalty.
· #18 for a ball in the yellow penalty area, one stroke penalty. DZ is the forward teeing area
Animal Holes: Rule 16.1 is modified in this way: Interference does not exist if an animal hole only interferes with the player’s stance.
Damage to Golf Course Property and Surrounding Homes: Any damage that occurs during the course of play is the responsibility of the golfer, who also agrees to hold Pasatiempo Inc. harmless from any such damages (e.g. broken window).
Par 70 Course Record 62 — Shawn McEntee (March 19, 2001)
Par 71 Course Record 63 — Ken Venturi (November 2, 1953) 63 — Forrest Fezler (March 6, 1969) 63 — Brian Pini (November 27, 1980